New Development, Sale Agreed €775,000 - Residential, Semi detached
Birchwell proudly present the prestigious new development, Ashwood Hall.
Comprising of 56 elegant homes, the exclusive Ashwood Hall is nestled in the highly sought after seaside town of Malahide, and is found along The Back Road opposite the renowned Malahide Castle and Demesne.
Set amongst a leafy and tranquil woodland, these luxurious new 4 and 5 bedroom homes offer absolute privacy in a location that will not be rivalled. These large and stylish family homes create Dublin’s most exclusive development of recent times.
Ashwood Hall represents the pinnacle in excellence and distinction, all within a short distance of every conceivable amenity including, M1/M50 Motorway, DART station, shops, restaurants, schools, scenic coastal walks, parks, Dublin Airport and bus services.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a magnificent residence in one of Ireland’s premier addresses.
Register your interest now on www.ashwoodhall.ie or contact Darren Kelly 01-8462752.
• Low maintenance, durable and high quality external finishes
• uPVC fascia, soffits, gutters and downpipes
• Heritage Red blend brickwork and Monochouche self-coloured render
• Double Glazed Alu Clad Windows and Hardwood Door by Munster Joinery
• All walls and ceilings will be dry lined and skimmed and a choice of paint colours will be available
• 9ft floor to ceiling heights on ground floor
• Elegant 5 Panel white doors with contemporary architraves and skirting
• Contemporary inset electric fire by Gazco as standard
• Insulated air tight trap door and pull-down stairs with easy access to attic
• Attic space with structural provision for future conversion in the Talbot
• Contemporary Leicht by McNally handleless kitchen and utility with optimum storage solutions. Choice of colours available.
• Silestone quartz countertop by Miller Bros fitted in all kitchens.
• Blanco undermount Sink with filtered tap
• Siemens Integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and microwave, induction hob, and integrated dishwasher fitted as standard as well as under counter wine cooler
• Bosch washing machine and dryer provided in the utility room
• High quality Duravit sanitary ware throughout IN bathrooms & en-suites
• Slim line shower trays, doors and screens
• Luxury bath with bath shower mixer and handset
• Certain bathroom accessories as standard
• Italian Porcelanosa tiles to wall and floors in bathroom and en-suite – choice of tiles available
• Chrome heated towel rails fitted in main bathroom and ensuite
• Hand painted contemporary style wardrobes allowing for a mix of hanging and shelf space by BeSpace
• Walk in Wardrobe to master bedroom
• Well designed and generous electrical and lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendant and downlights.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard
• Intruder alarm fitted to all units
• Brushed chrome sockets to ground floor and Ample data sockets throughout
• Nest electronic thermostat for heating and hot water with the ability to access remotely
• CAT 5 cable wired for future use and Wired for surround sound speakers in selected living areas
• External light fittings as standard
Heating & Ventilation
• Four zone gas fired central heating
• Pressurised water system with variable speed pump
• PV Photovoltaic mounted solar panels providing hot water and reduced energy bills
• Contemporary style compact radiators.
• High levels of insulation in walls, roof and floors
• Energy Efficiency A3 BER Rating
• Rear gardens are seeded
• Garden shed with power provided
• Granite patio area
• Permeable block paving to front driveways
• Hedging and fencing to front garden boundary
• 10 Year Homebond Guarantee
Strictly by appointment only.
Noel Kelly Auctioneers Ltd. for themselves and for the seller of this property whose agents they are give notice that the introduction and the particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of any intending purchaser and do not constitute part or any offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers ought to seek their own professional advice. All descriptions, dimension areas, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.