This unique property comes to the market in one of the most sought after locations. Situated at Howth Summit, this detached cottage is hidden away behind a private walled garden close to a host of local amenities.
Built over 100 years ago the property is in need of complete renovation throughout but appears to be in good structural condition. Accommodation comprises an entrance porch, living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen and outhouse toilet. The property features vaulted ceilings, sash windows, and original fireplaces.
Property like this very rarely comes to the market in Howth, viewing is by prior appointment only.
1.35 x 1.45m
3.40 x 4.55m
2.80 x 3.05m
3.15 x 2.20m
3.15 x 2.20m
2.80 x 1.35m
Door to rear garden
Garden to the front and rear, walled perimeter with gated entrance. Outhouse WC.
VIEWINGS – COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
• Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
• Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
• Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
• Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
• Toilets are not for public use.
• Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
• Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter
• To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
• Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.