This spacious family home comes to the market in excellent condition throughout. Built approximately 12 years ago this property offers spacious accommodation and contemporary design with modern living in mind. Located on the most sought after street in The Coast, No.7 is not overlooked to the rear and enjoys a sunny west facing aspect.
Accommodation comprises a bright and welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lower level reception room with guest shower room and utility room off, large open plan kitchen dining and family room, 3 bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. The property has two designated parking space, one directly to the front and the other in a secure underground car park which can be accessed directly from the lower level.
Local transport links include bus and DART services plus easy access to the Howth Rd, Malahide Rd and M50. Schools, shops, creche and leisure facilities are adjacent making this an ideal location for families. Call us now to arrange an appointment to view.
1.90 x 5.40m
Bright entrance hall with tiled flooring
2.90 x 3.60m
Tiled floors, range of wall and floor mounted units with granite worktops and splashbacks.
Integrated appliances including: fridge freezer, oven, induction hob, extractor unit and dishwasher.
5.00 x 8.10m
Open plan space with kitchen off.
3.80 x 3.25m
Laminate flooring, large walk in hotpress and storage closet. Glazed door to external terrace.
Guest shower room
2.60 x 1.00m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB and cubicle shower.
Plumbed for washing, secure door to underground car park.
2.60 x 3.90m
Master bedroom with range of built-in wardrobes.
2.75 x 1.10m
Tiled floors, WC, WHB and cubicle shower
2.75 x 3.35m
Double bedroom with laminate floors, built-in wardrobes
2.05 x 1.80m
Single bedroom with sliding wardrobes
- Sunny west facing rear aspect
- Modern futureproof construction
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Walking distance to bus, DART, shops, schools, creche and local parks
- Two allocated underground parking spaces
- Direct access to underground carpark and bicycle storage from lower level
- 17 minutes by DART to Dublin City Centre
VIEWINGS – COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
• Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
• Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
• Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
• Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
• Toilets are not for public use.
• Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
• Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter
• To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
• Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.