Superbly positioned on a mature residential road, this property is surrounded by all the conveniences of modern living. The property presents a wonderful opportunity to purchase an attractive and well-proportioned three bedroom property in an ultra-convenient location. This property is in good condition having been very well maintained by the owners. Foxfield is a highly sought after mature location within easy access of all services including an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools. The promenade / coastal walkway and cycle path are within walking distance, as is Bull Island and Dollymount Strand.
Ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance porch, hall, garage converted to kitchen breakfast room, living room, sitting room, playroom, shower room WC and utility. On the first floor there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear is a large garden with mature hedging and a paved patio area. Parking to the front is via brick-locked driveway and can comfortably fit up to 3 cars.
1.90 x 0.70m
1.90 x 3.25m
4.10 x 3.85m
Feature marble fireplace with hardwood surround. Double doors through to…
3.65 x 3.30m
Door through to…
3.90 x 3.35m
Storage press, door through to…
0.80 x 1.10m
Plumbed for washing machine
Shower room WC
1.25 x 2.80m
Cubicle shower, WC & WHB
3.70 x 3.35m
3.65 x 2.90m
Built-in wardrobe, laminate floor
2.35 x 2.85m
2.30 x 1.75m
Tiled walls and floors, WC & WHB, cubicle shower
- Large rear garden
- Garage converted
- Oil fired central heating
- Located opposite a large park area
- Off street parking via private brick-locked driveway
- Walking distance to local shops, bus and seafront promenade
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are strictly by appointment to pre-allocated time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.