JB Kelly proudly brings to the market this wonderful 4 bedroom semi detached home in the highly regarded Glencarraig development. Number 56 boasts bright, spacious accommodation throughout and is conveniently situated opposite a mature green area within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities at Sutton Cross.
Accommodation on the ground floor consists of a porch, entrance hall with guest w.c., living/dining room and a light filled kitchen with utility room off and door to garage. Upstairs there is a spacious landing area with four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Boasting a west facing aspect, the garden to the rear is a real gem and has a patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining and catching the evening sun. Mature hedging and trees also provide privacy and seclusion. The front garden is nicely landscaped and provides ample off-street parking. There is a garage to the side with conversion potential, and a gated side entrance to the rear garden.
Needing little introduction, Glencarraig is in an ideal location perfect for any growing family. Excellent primary and secondary schools are within striking distance as are bus routes to the city centre and Sutton DART station is just a short walk away. Numerous recreational amenities are on the doorstep including golf and tennis clubs, sailing and coastal walks.
Properties of this calibre in a highly sought after neighbourhood rarely come to the market so early viewing comes highly recommended.
1.90 x 2.60m
Bright and welcoming porch with tiled flooring.
5.00 x 2.15m
Wooden floor with fitted carpet on staircase. Glass insert on dividing wall to living room. Understairs storage closet.
1.70 x 1.05m
WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Living / Dining Room
8.85 x 4.10m
Spacious living area with carpet flooring, attractive ceiling rose and coving. Feature fireplace with marble hearth and surround. Sliding patio doors lead to west facing rear garden.
3.75 x 4.85m
Contemporary style kitchen with extensive range of presses and tiled splashbacks. Oven, hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and open access to Utility Area.
0.85 x 2.35m
Tiled and plumbed with door leading to garage. PVC door to gated side entrance.
Large, bright area with carpet flooring. Access to attic and hot press.
4.25 x 3.90m
Double size bedroom to the rear of the property. Carpet flooring.
2.90 x 3.10m
Double size bedroom to the rear with carpet flooring.
2.95 x 2.40m
Overlooking the front garden. Carpet flooring.
4.60 x 3.90m
Large double room with carpet flooring and extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
2.30 x 1.90m
WC and wash hand basin, bath and cubicle shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Landscaped garden to the front with a colourful array of mature plants and shrubs. Off-street parking and gated side entrance to the rear garden. Private, west facing rear garden with patio area. Garage (5.20 x 2.45m).
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- West facing aspect to the rear
- Large green amenity area to the front
- Short walk to Sutton Cross, bus and DART station
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.