No. 45 The Crescent is most definitely the ‘Best-Buy’ in the ever popular Binn Eadair View development. Completely renovated from top to bottom in 2017, this stunning home is in walk-in condition throughout. The property has an enviable south-facing rear aspect ensuring warm sunlight all year round. Off-street parking is via private driveway and a convenient gated side entrance leads through to a landscaped rear garden.
Upgrades include gas-fired central heating with combi-boiler, A-rated double glazed windows, rewiring, a contemporary kitchen and bathroom, flooring and gas stove in the living room. Tastefully decorated to a very high standard throughout, this home is certain to appeal to the discerning purchaser.
Ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall with Guest WC, living room with double doors through to bright kitchen dining room with french doors to rear garden. On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and 1 single plus a luxurious family bathroom.
Minutes walk from Sutton DART Station and bus routes to city centre, promenade and beach walks as well as shopping facilities at Sutton Cross.
Viewing is highly recommended.
1.65 x 4.90m
Laminate flooring. Bespoke under stair storage
0.75 x 1.60m
WC, WHB, tiled floor.
3.00 x 5.15m
Laminate flooring. Solid fuel stove with slate hearth. Bespoke shelving, built-in storage unit.
Double doors leading to….
4.80 x 3.45m
Range of floor and wall-mounted presses, room dividing counter. Classic Delux Rangemaster with double oven, grill & 5-ring gas hob, chimney cooker hood, Whirlpool built-in microwave. Large sink, tiled splashback. Dual opening windows. Laminate flooring. French doors to rear garden.
Shelved hot press, carpet, access to attic via pull down ladder.
2.95 x 3.90m
Built-in wardrobes, floating shelves.
2.95 x 3.70m
2.05 x 2.80m
1.80 x 2.90m
Tiled floor, part-tiled walls, bath, WC & WHB, shower cubicle, towel radiator.
- Double glazed pvc windows throughout
- Gas-fired central heating with combi-boiler
- Landscaped south-facing rear garden with decking and raised flower beds
- Side entrance
- Large timber garden shed wired for electricity
- Off-street parking
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.