This terraced family home comes to the market in an established and family friendly location. Donaghmede is well serviced area that is highly sought after by young families. Bus, DART, schools and local shopping centre are all within walking distance as are sports facilities and there are 3 parks within 2km.
Ground floor accommodation comprises a porch, entrance hall, living room to the front, kitchen and separate sitting/dining room. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) and a family bathroom.
The front of the property has been completely brick locked providing a spacious driveway for 2 cars and there is a private garden to the rear. This property is ideal for young families and those looking for a quiet mature location. Call now to arrange an appointment to view.
1.80 x 0.80m
PVC french doors
1.90 x 3.65m
3.70 x 4.05m
2.30 x 3.60m
Tiled floors and splashbacks. Range of fitted cupboards and wall mounted units.
Fridge freezer, gas oven hob, extractor unit over, washing machine. Door to rear garden.
3.30 x 3.85m
2.50 x 2.75m
Shelved hotpress. Access to attic storage.
2.60 x 3.90m
3.25 x 4.05m
Laminate floors. Mirrored sliding wardrobes
2.45 x 2.70m
2.50 x 2.30m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB, bath with electric shower over
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Off street parking and private rear garden
- Walking distance to bus, DART, shops and schools
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are strictly by appointment to pre-allocated time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.