16 Crosstrees, Howth, Co. Dublin
This end of terrace property comes to the market completely renovated and in excellent condition throughout. Recent upgrades include flooring, kitchen, bathrooms and a high quality attic conversion. Centrally situated in Howth Village, this property is in an excellent location. Everything you could want is on the doorstep including shops, restaurants, bus, DART and
Ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance lobby, fully fitted kitchen and living room. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The attic has also been converted and features an en-suite shower room WC. Outside there is a small garden to the rear and off street parking to the front with additional spaces for visitor parking.
1.05 x 0.90m
Laminate floors throughout the ground floor.
3.70 x 3.30m
Fully fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units. Oven, induction hob, extractor unit, washer dryer, washing machine and fridge freezer.
3.70 x 3.95m
Feature fireplace with closed glass door. French doors to rear garden.
1.30 x 5.80m
Fixed staircase to attic level with glazed balustrades
3.70 x 3.90m
Range of sliding wardrobes
2.40 x 2.15m
2.40 x 1.70m
Tiled walls and floors, chrome heated towel rail, WC & WHB, cubicle shower
3.70 x 3.75m
Quality attic conversion with 2x Velux windows over
2.40 x 2.15m
Tiled walls and floors, WC & WHB, cubicle shower
- Fully renovated throughout and in turnkey condition
- Gated side entrance
- Double glazed windows
- Security alarm
- Electric heating
- High quality attic conversion with en-suite
- Walking distance to all services including Howth Harbour
- Designated parking with additional visitor spaces
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are strictly by appointment to pre-allocated time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.