A wonderful opportunity has arisen to purchase a three bedroom home located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Grace O’Malley.
Number 104 comes to the market with an extra large garden to the side of the property allowing for further extension (subject to planning permission) and also enjoys sea views from the front of the property at first floor level.
Accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance porch, hall, bathroom, living room and kitchen with door leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
The garden to the front of the property is not overlooked, and the garden to the rear enjoys a sunny, south facing aspect.
Grace O’Malley is ideally situated within walking distance of Howth Village and Harbour where there are numerous shops, restaurants, schools and cafes. Local bus and DART stations are also nearby, together with scenic coastal walks, sailing and many other outdoor pursuits.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.
2.35 x 1.25m
Modern PVC hall door, laminate floors and double doors to hallway.
3.90 x 1.60m
Laminate floors and fitted carpet on staircase. Understairs storage.
1.50 x 2.25m
Fully tiled walls and floor. WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin. Cubicle electric shower.
3.60 x 4.50m
Feature open fireplace with cast iron insert, hardwood surround and black stone hearth. Laminate floors.
1.95 x 3.80m
Galley style kitchen with contemporary range of kitchen presses. 4x ring gas hob with extractor fan over, oven and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash backs. PVC door to rear garden.
4.75 x 2.65m
Wardrobe and carpet flooring. Attractive sea views.
2.95 x 3.45m
Built in storage press.
2.65 x 2.50m
There is an extra wide side garden which would allow for further extension, subject to the relevant planning permission. The south facing rear garden has been landscaped and features a raised patio area perfect for outdoor entertainment.
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC windows
- South facing rear aspect
- Garden shed
- Extra wide garden to side
- Walking distance to all of the services and amenities of Howth Village and Harbour.
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.