This large detached family home comes to the market in an excellent location on the southern slopes of the Howth Sutton peninsula. The property size and design is unique for it’s location and the elevated site and south facing rear aspect make this a property worth viewing. Overall living space is an impressive c265sqm with an additional 40sqm attic conversion plus a 42sqm garage workshop.
Ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall with guest WC off, a living room, a sitting room, tv room, kitchen breakfast room and large games room. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms with a very large master suite comprising lounge area and en-suite. The attic level has also been converted to provide a store room with obvious potential for further development (subject to PP). To the side of the property there is a garage workshop which also has further potential for conversion to home office or granny flat (subject to PP).
This property offers an ideal opportunity for those looking for a large family home with further development potential. Homes of this size rarely come to the market, call us now to arrange a private appointment to view.
2.30 x 6.50m
3.05 x 1.05m
WC & WHB
2.65 x 5.15m
4.30 x 8.30m
5.20 x 3.00
Double doors through to
Kitchen breakfast room
5.00 x 3.45m
Extended to the rear. Range of fitted floor and wall mounted cupboards & breakfast bar
4.85 x 3.00m
4.40 x 6.15m
Glazed doors to front garden
4.45 x 6.50m
Sitting area with arches through to master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
4.85 x 3.05m
Very large en-suite bathroom, with tiled walls and floors, raised family size Jacuzzi bath, WC, WHB, cubicle shower
2.70 x 3.05m
Single bedroom with built-in wardrobes
2.30 x 1.85m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB, bath with shower over
3.50 x 4.10m
Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
WC, WB, cubicle shower
3.50 x 4.10
Mirrored sliding wardrobes
3.10 x 2.50m
3.50 x 10.40m
Attic converted to storage, with fixed staircase, eaves storage and 2x Velux skylights
- 265sqm living accommodation + 40sqm attic conversion + 42sqm garage workshop
- Unique house type to the area
- Elevated site with south facing rear aspect
- Landscaped gardens to the front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Dual entrance driveway
- Large garage workshop to the side with potential for further conversion
- Significant potential for further development (subject to PP)
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.