A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase a detached family home just a stone’s throw from Sutton Cross. Baltimore is a spacious four bed home laid out over three floors and is ideally located beside Sutton DART station and all the shops, services and amenities at Sutton Cross.
Accommodation on the first floor consists of an entrance hall with guest WC, living room, sitting room with double doors to kitchen/dining area and utility room off. On the second floor there are three bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom. There is a large double bedroom on the third floor with built in eve storage and-en suite.
To the rear of the property is a brick locked patio with a sunny, south facing aspect. Access to the front is via a private driveway with off-street parking.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with JB Kelly.
5.55 x 2.00m
Laminate floor. Fitted carpet on stair case. Cloak room and understairs storage.
1.65 x 0.90m
WC and wash hand basin.
5.30 x 3.60m
Open fireplace with marble hearth. Laminate floor. Sliding door to rear.
3.50 x 5.25m
Laminate floor. Double doors leading to …….
Kitchen / Dining
c14sqm Extensive range of floor and wall mounted kitchen presses. Oven, gas hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge freezer. Tiled splash back.
1.85 x 1.85m
Storage press with sink over, washer/dryer, door to rear garden.
Landing Hot press.
2.35 x 3.60m
Built in wardrobes.
3.85 x 3.60m
Built in wardrobes.
3.50 x 3.50m
Built in wardrobes. Timber floor.
2.50 x 0.90m
WC, wash hand basin and cubicle shower.
2.50 x 2.05m
WC, wash hand basin and corner bath.
4.15 x 5.30m
3x Velux windows. Wardrobes built into eaves.
3.20 x 2.05m
WC, WHB and cubicle shower. Whirlpool bath. Velux window.
- Gas fired central heating
- Modern 3 storey home beside Sutton Cross
- Double glazed windows
- Less than 2 minute walk to Sutton DART Station
VIEWINGS & COVID POLICY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
– Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
– Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
– Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
– Face covering/mask must be worn for the duration of the viewing.
– Toilets are not for public use.
– Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
– To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
– Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
– Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.