This detached south facing family home is ideally situated in a quiet leafy development within walking distance of Howth Village. Number 9 is one of the larger style houses in the estate and offers versatile living accommodation, ideal for a growing family.
Thormanby Lawns is a highly sought-after mature development with a wealth of amenities nearby. It is within close proximity to Howth Village where there are numerous shops, bars and restaurants. There are excellent schools and plenty of sporting activities in the area, not to mention the breath-taking coastal walks. Access to the city centre is seamless with a frequent bus service and Howth DART station nearby. This fantastic property will certainly appeal to those in search of something truly special.
Ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance porch through to reception hall with guest WC & WHB, a large living room to the front, playroom/tv room, open plan kitchen dining. On the first floor there are 5 Bedrooms with master en-suite and a family Bathroom. A single garage attached to the side provides further potential for conversion as does a large attic space over. Outside there are landscaped gardens to the front and rear, off street parking via private driveway and a gated side entrance.
Contact JB Kelly now to arrange an appointment to view.
1.80 x 1.85m
1.90 x 1.95m +
3.80 x 2.60m
Guest WC & WHB
6.10 x 4.00m
Feature fireplace with raised marble hearth.
Play room / TV room
4.80 x 3.50m
6.25 x 3.30m
Double doors to garden
Room dividing counter to:
2.80 x 3.50m
Fitted floor and wall mounted cupboards.
Shelved hotpress. Access to attic storage
3.90 x 1.90m
Fitted wardrobe, bunk and desk.
4.00 x 2.70m
Built-in wardrobes, bed head and shelving.
5.20 x 3.30m
En-suite bathroom with shower, WC & WHB
3.35 x 5.00m
WHB plus 2x walk-in wardrobes
3.55 x 2.70m
Bath with pumped shower over, bidet, WC & WHB.
- Sunny south-west facing rear, not overlooked
- Replacement PVC double-glazed window throughout, (triple glazed in Living room).
- Gas fired central heating
- Walk-in wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- Some sea views from the front bedrooms
- Private driveway with gated side entrance through to rear garden
- An integral garage provides further potential for conversion
- Large attic space with potential for conversion
- Walking distance to Howth Village
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are many stritly by appointment to alloted time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.