JB Kelly is delighted to present to the market this spacious ground floor apartment situated in the highly coveted Corr Castle development. Built around a central landscaped space, all of the apartments can benefit from the beautifully maintained grounds and have a designated parking space and on-site caretaker.
The apartment itself consists of an entrance hall with cloakroom and hot press off. A nicely appointed Arthur Bonnet design kitchen leads to a spacious living room with door to a generous sized balcony. There is also a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes by Cawleys and en-suite off.
Corr Castle is within close proximity to both Sutton Cross and Howth Village and benefits from all of the services and amenities they have to offer. There is a frequent bus service to the City Centre and both Howth and Sutton DART stations are nearby. Outdoor enthusiasts can avail of the nearby Ben of Howth for cliff walks and the many golf, sailing and tennis clubs all on the doorstep.
To arrange an appointment to view this property, please contact JB Kelly on 01-8393400.
3.45 x 1.20m
Cloakroom and hot press off.
2.30 x 1.90m
Arthur Bonnet kitchen with oven, hob, extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher
5.75 x 4.45m
Feature brushed limestone fireplace with gas inset & granite hearth. Doors to patio.
4.75 x 4.05m
Built in wardrobes, glazed door to patio
1.75 x 2.35m
Tiled floors, part tiled walls, WC, WHB and cubicle shower
1.55 x 2.75m
Tiled floors with part tiled walls, WC, WHB, bath with shower over
4.00 x 1.90m
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Patio off living space
- Allocated parking space
- Secure gated development
- 2.4 acres of immaculately landscaped grounds
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
– Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
– Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
– Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
– Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
– Toilets are not for public use.
– Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.