No. 762a is a bright, light filled family home in one of Dublin’s most sought after coastal locations. Constructed in 2016, this owner-occupied home has been meticulously cared for and comes to the market in excellent condition.
The well laid out accommodation extends to c193sqm and comprises a spacious entrance hall with guest WC, large living room with double doors through to an open plan extended kitchen/dining/family room with a separate utility room. The remainder of the accommodation comprises 5 bedrooms with 2 en-suite and a family bathroom. There are panoramic views from the master suite across Dublin Bay toward the Sugar Loaf.
To the front is a gravel driveway with electric gated entrance with secure parking for multiple cars. The rear garden is screened for maximum privacy and has a paved patio with double doors from the kitchen.
Blackbanks is highly desirable, a short walk for the shores of Dublin Bay and within reach of the many sport and leisure clubs too numerous to mention. Bull Island, with its sandy beach, golf courses and wildlife preserve is within walking distance.
Call now to arrange an appointment to view.
6.85 x 2.00m
Engineered wood flooring and fitted carpet on staircase.
Understairs storage area.
1.50 x 1.90m
WC and WHB. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
5.75 x 4.15m
Sealed fireplace with gas fire insert
Engineered wood flooring and large bay window. Double doors leading to…
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
6.25 x 7.05m
Contemporary style kitchen by KUBE with floor and wall mounted presses, island unit with breakfast bar and Silestone worktops.
Double oven, microwave, induction hob with extractor over, fridge freezer, dishwasher.
Recessed lighting, tiled floor and 2x Velux windows
Tiled flooring and recessed lighting.
1.50 x 1.40m
Washing machine and dryer, storage units
Spacious landing with Airing cupboard
3.70 x 3.80m
2.30 x 1.40m
Cubicle shower, WC, WHB, chrome heated towel rail.
Porcelain floor and wall tiling.
2.95 x 2.45m
3.60 x 2.80m
3.10 x 3.30m
2.40 x 1.90m
Suite comprises bath with shower over, WC & WHB, chrome heated towel rail.
1.60 x 2.60m
Access to heat recovery ventilation system
Master Bedroom Suite
3.95 x 3.55m + 2.00 x 2.00m Bay window.
En suite Bathroom
3.60 x 1.80m
Tiled floors and part tiled walls, WC & WHB, cubicle shower, chrome heated towel rail.
- Built in 2016 to the highest standards
- A-Rated condensing gas boiler, zoned heating, thermostatically controlled.
- Solar panels for pre-heated water.
- Heat recovery ventilation system.
- KUBE fitted kitchen Carrera Silestone work surfaces and integrated high end appliances.
- Alarm system with mains powered smoke and CO2 detectors.
- Rationel triple glazed windows.
- Engineered flooring throughout the ground floor
- Contemporary built-in wardrobes
- Electric security gates
- Additional storage provided on each floor:
- Ground floor – understairs storage and utility
- First floor – hotpress
- 2nd floor – large walk in storage area
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are strictly by appointment to pre-allocated time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.