JB Kelly is delighted to present this superb family home located in the highly sought after Sutton Park development. The area needs little introduction with everything one could need within striking distance including numerous leisure facilities, coastal walks on the nearby promenade and all of the shops and amenities at nearby Sutton Cross. Access to the city centre is also convenient with both DART and bus stops just a short walk away.
Accommodation consists of an entrance porch and hall with guest WC and understairs storage. There is a spacious interconnecting living/sitting room off the hallway and a fully equipped kitchen with access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are four generous sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The garden to the rear is a perfect sun trap with a west facing aspect and a colourful array of plants and shrubs. There is off street parking to the front of the property with a gated side entrance and spacious garage.
This is an ideal opportunity for the discerning purchaser to put their own stamp on this already wonderful home. Viewing is strictly private and is by appointment only with JB Kelly.
Call 01-8393400 to arrange an appointment.
2.35 x 0.75m
2.45 x 4.70m
Bright and welcoming hallway with fitted carpet on hall and staircase. Ceiling coving.
0.85 x 1.50m
WC and wash hand basin. Understairs storage.
3.65 x 4.45
Interconnecting living / sitting room. Ceiling coving and carpet flooring. Through to…
3.65 x 4.40m
Feature fireplace with gas fire insert.
Kitchen Dining Room
5.10 x 3.35pm
Extensive range of wall and floor mounted pine cupboards with tiled splashback. Washer dryer, electric oven/grill, extractor. Tiled flooring.
Room dividing breakfast counter with seating area.
Hot press. Access to attic with pull down ladder.
3.70 x 4.40m
Double room with sliding door wardrobes.
3.50 x 4.35m
Double room with sliding door wardrobes and extensive storage.
2.60 x 2.80m
2.55 x 3.30pm
2.45 x 1.95m
Fully tiled walls and floor. WC & wash hand basin, cubicle shower with glazed screen.
The garden to the rear is laid in lawn and features mature shrubbery and flower beds.
Off street parking is available in the private driveway to the front of the property and access to the rear garden is via gated side passageway. There is also a spacious garage suitable for conversion (subject to planning permission).
- West facing rear aspect
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Garage to the side with potential for conversion
- Large attic for storage (potential for conversion)
- Walking distance to bus, DART, schools, shops and seafront cycle path
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.