This semi-detached family home comes to the market in one of the most sought after areas of Baldoyle. Stapolin is a quiet and settled estate situated within walking distance of local schools, shops, parks and transport (bus and DART). No.55 is a bright family home with a sunny west facing rear aspect. The ground floor has been extended to the rear of the garage which also has potential for conversion to further accommodation.
On the ground floor there is a porch through to entrance hall, living room with door through to dining/sitting room to the rear and a kitchen. There is a single garage to the side which is extended to the rear to provide a utility room and guest WC shower room. On the first floor there are 3 spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there are landscaped gardens to the front and rear with off street parking via gated driveway. Property in Stapolin with particular aspect rarely come to the market, call now to arrange an appointment to view.
1.70 x 0.70m
Sliding porch door
3.85 x 3.85m
Feature open fireplace. Door through to…
3.10 x 3.95m
2.55 x 3.95m
Range of fitted presses and wall mounted units.
2.45 x 2.00m
Tiled floors, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden.
Shower room WC
1.40 x 2.90m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB, cubicle shower
2.50 x 4.80m
Single garage with up and over door – potential conversion
3.55 x 4.10m
3.05 x 3.70m
2.65 x 2.50m
2.15 x 1.70m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB, bath
Landscaped gardens to the front and rear, concrete driveway for off street parking
- Sunny West facing rear aspect
- Landscaped gardens & off street parking
- PVC double glazed windows
- Ground floor extension to the rear
- 105sqm excluding garage (additional 12sqm)
- Garage suitable for conversion
- Quiet mature area
- Walking distance to schools, shops, bus and DART
VIEWING GUIDELINES – COVD-19 Safety Protocol
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly.
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.