Introducing no.46 Ashwood Hall, The Back Road, Malahide which is the last remaining unit of our luxurious “Normandy” design. A spacious 5 bedroom detached residence in the exclusive Ashwood Hall development nestled in the highly sought after seaside town of Malahide, and is found along The Back Road opposite the renowned Malahide Castle and Demesne.
Set amongst a leafy and tranquil woodland, these spacious 5 bedroom homes offer absolute privacy in a location that will not be rivalled. These large and stylish family homes create Dublin’s most exclusive development of recent times.
Ashwood Hall represents the pinnacle in excellence and distinction, all within a short distance of every conceivable amenity including, M1/M50 Motorway, DART station, shops, restaurants, schools, scenic coastal walks, parks, Dublin Airport and bus services.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a magnificent residence in one of Ireland’s premier addresses.
Contact Darren Kelly on 01-8462752 for further information and note the images attached are for guidance purposes only and are not the property being advertised however they are a very similar layout.
• Low maintenance, durable and high quality external finishes
• uPVC fascia, soffits, gutters and downpipes
• Heritage Red blend brickwork and Monochouche self-coloured render
• Solid natural granite window surrounds
• Double Glazed Alu Clad Windows and Hardwood Door by Munster Joinery
• All walls and ceilings will be dry lined and skimmed and a choice of paint colours will be available
• 9ft floor to ceiling heights on ground floor
• Elegant extra tall shaker white doors with contemporary architraves and skirting
• Contemporary Limestone fireplace with black granite back panel and hearth fitted with a wood burning stove as standard
• Bespoke under stairs storage and seating as standard
• Insulated air tight trap door and pull-down stairs with easy access to attic
• Attic space with structural provision for future conversion in the Shrewsbury
• Contemporary Leicht by McNally handleless kitchen and utility/ bootroom with optimum storage solutions with a choice of colours available.
• Silestone quartz countertop by Miller Bros fitted in all kitchens.
• Blanco undermount Sink with filtered tap
• Siemens Integrated larder fridge and freezer, electric oven and microwave, induction hob, and integrated dishwasher fitted as standard as well as under counter wine cooler
• Bosch washing machine and dryer provided in the utility room
Bathrooms & En-suites
• High quality Duravit sanitary ware throughout
• Slim line shower trays, doors and screens
• Luxury free standing bath with bath shower mixer and handset
• Certain bathroom accessories as standard
• Italian Porcelanosa tiles to wall and floors in bathroom and en-suite – choice of tiles available
• Chrome heated towel rails and mirrors fitted in main bathroom and ensuites
• Hand painted contemporary style wardrobes allowing for a mix of hanging and shelf space by BeSpace
• Walk in Wardrobe to master bedroom
• Well designed and generous electrical and lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendant and downlights.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard
• Intruder alarm fitted to all units
• Brushed chrome sockets to ground floor and Ample data sockets throughout
• Nest electronic thermostat for heating and hot water with the ability to access remotely
• CAT 5 cable wired for future use
• External light fittings as standard
Heating & Ventilation
• Four zone gas fired central heating
• Pressurised water system with variable speed pump
• PV Photovoltaic mounted solar panels providing hot water and reduced energy bills
• Contemporary style compact radiators.
• High levels of insulation in walls, roof and floors
• Energy Efficiency A3 BER Rating
• Rear gardens are seeded
• Garden shed with power provided
• Generous Granite patio area
• Permeable block paving to front driveways
• Hedging and fencing to front garden boundary
• 10 Year Homebond Guarantee