Ground floor accommodation comprises an extended porch through to hall with guest WC, living room, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom with en-suite and access to front and rear. On the first floor are 3 large bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a large block built shed/workshop which has obvious potential for secure lockup, general storage or even potential for conversion to a playroom or office.
Call now to arrange an appointment to view.
2.80 x 2.45m
Wood floors, PVC front door
3.10 x 3.65m
Spacious hallway with guest WC and WHB under stairs
3.40 x 4.85m
Into bay window
3.45 x 4.95m
3.10 x 3.65m
Range of floor and wall mounted pine units, electric oven/hob with extractor unit over.
Glazed door through to…
3.10 x 2.00
Own door entrance with hallway proving access to front and rear (1.40 x 4.55m)
1.90 x 1.95m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB and cubicle shower
3.10 x 3.15m
Spacious landing with access to attic storage via pulldown ladder
3.45 x 4.45m
3.40 x 3.90m
3.10 x 3.00m
3.10 x 2.15m
Tiled walls and floors, WC, WHB, bath, cubicle shower
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Side extension with own door access (can also be accessed through the main house)
- Large block shed to the rear
- Brick locked driveway with off street parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to local services
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- As per industry regulations, viewers must provide proof of funds prior viewing any property
- Maximum of 2 people per party from a single household are allowed to attend (under 16’s are not permitted).
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.