28 Woodcliff Heights, Howth, Co. Dublin
The garden to the front is lawned and surrounded by mature hedging and provides off-street parking for several cars. There are two side entrances leading to a private west- facing rear garden. This rear garden is a suntrap with light shining throughout the day into the evening onto the large feature raised decking.
Woodcliff Heights is ideally located within close proximity to an array of local facilities and amenities including cliff and hill walks, shops, cafes.
Note. Gross floor area 161.5 sqm including attic conversion.
0.95 x 10.75m
Recessed lighting, hot press, understair storage. Timber floor.
2.90 x 7.15m
Floor and wall-mounted kitchen presses. Tiled floor, timber worktop, 5-ring Neff gas hob, Neff double oven, Bosch dishwasher, washing machine, Franke sink. Dutch door leading to side passage.
3.50 x 5.65m plus 2.70 x 4.30m
Open fireplace with feature granite surround and hearth, bow window. Timber floor.
2.90 x 2.30m
Stone tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wide basin shower, wc, free standing double ended bath, heated towel rail, vanity unit with countertop bowl.
4.00 x 3.65m
Timber floor. Built-in wardrobe, French doors to deck.
2.90 x 0.90m
Tiled floor, heated towel rail, wc, whb, shower cubicle.
3.55 x 4.75m
Timber floor. Built-in wardrobes, French doors to deck.
2.20 x 4.25m
Double fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes with study area, carpet, 2 x Velux windows.
Attic Room 1
3.50 x 5.15m
Under-eaves storage, Velux window, carpet.
3.50 x 1.50m
Carpet. Velux window.
Attic Room 2
3.50 x 3.80m
2x Velux windows, carpet, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors.
- West-facing rear garden
- 2x side entrances
- Oil-fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Monitored security alarm system
- Block-built shed wired for electricity
- Large raised deck
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- As per industry regulations, viewers must provide proof of funds prior viewing any property
- Maximum of 2 people per party from a single household are allowed to attend (under 16’s are not permitted).
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.