JB Kelly are delighted to introduce this smart modern end terrace town house to the market. It has an enviable location in the much sought after development close to the green amenity area. The large side garden has obvious potential to extend (subject to PP).
Binn Eadair View is ideally situated just off the coast road and is within minutes walk to all the services and amenities that are available both at Sutton Cross and on Baldoyle Road.
Commuters to the city centre have a choice of bus, DART and the cycle path overlooking Dublin Bay. Those interested in outdoor pursuits will be spoiled for choice between sailing, kayaking, hill walking and bracing strolls on the beaches.
Accommodation comprises living room with fireplace, kitted kitchen and 2 bedrooms. An added bonus here is the charming 2 roomed chalet in the landscaped rear garden.
Early viewing is recommended.
2.00 x 0.90m
4.64m x 3.4m
5.0m x 2.50m
Extensive range of fitted floor and wall mounted cupboards
Door to rear.
3.50m x 2.82m
Window overlooks rear garden.
3.60m x 2.20m
Fitted wardrobe and shelving.
Airing cupboard with dual immersion.
2.30 x 1.70m (widest)
Double shower with Triton unit, w.c. & w.h.b.
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC framed double glazing throughout
- Security alarm
- Chalet in rear garden
- Large side garden
- Driveway for off street parking
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are strictly by appointment to pre-allocated time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.