This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a fine 3 bedroom, 2 reception room family home in a most sought after location. The new shopping and leisure facilities, currently near completion at Bayside Square, are adjacent. Residents of Bayside are spoiled for choice when it comes to public transport. An enviable bus service makes commuting easy to work or to college. Dublin City Centre and Financial Services Centre are a mere 25 mins away by DART.
Accommodation comprises a porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. This house has everything a family needs, the mature neighbourhood has highly acclaimed schools, both primary and secondary, sporting and leisure clubs and the seaside promenade and cycle path.
Call now for an appointment to view.
1.8 x 4.45m
3.70 x 4.00m
Open fireplace. Laminate flooring.
3.55 x 5.85m
Extensive range of floor and wall mounted cupboards and room dividing breakfast counter. Laminate flooring. Range of appliance including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor unit. Glazed door to rear garden.
Shelved hotpress. Access to attic storage.
Bath with shower over, WC & WHB,
Fully tiled walls & floor.
3.30 x 3.85m
3.60 x 3.3m
Hot press. Built-in wardrobe.
2.50 x 2.70m
- Refurbished throughout
- Replacement windows, heating system, kitchen and bathroom
- Convenient location within walking distance of bus, DART, seafront promenade and a host of amenities at Bayside shopping centre
- Single garage in nearby secure compound
Landscaped rear garden with patio slabs and barbeque area.
VIEWINGS & COVID SAFETY
- All viewings are strictly by appointment only with JB Kelly. Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines, we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with JB Kelly.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16’s are not permitted to attend.
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. Please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this.
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing.
- Toilets are not for public use.
- Do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing.
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by Sales Agent to enter.
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please note viewers contact details are recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing and may be requested by HSE.