For Sale €320,000 - End of Terrace, Residential
Located on a quiet road, this charming end of terrace home comes to the market within easy walking distance of DART, bus and local shops.
The property sits on a large site with c75ft front garden and c60ft rear garden with a gated side entrance. Accommodation comprises an entrance lobby, living room, dining room with galley kitchen off, family bathroom and 2 double bedrooms. Recent upgrades include gas fired central heating with NEST control system and double glazed windows.
To the rear is a block shed which is ideal for additional storage or use as a workshop and there is ample parking for multiple cars to the front via gated driveway. The property also comes with the benefit of full planning permission for a large extension to the rear, effectively doubling the overall floor area.
Property on this road rarely comes to the market, this one is definitely worth viewing.
4.60 x 3.95m
Hardwood floors, feature open fireplace with stone hearth and surround. Understair storage.
4.60 x 2.15m
Hardwood floors, built in seating
2.15 x 2.85m
Tiled floors, wall and floor mounted units with freestanding electric oven and hob with extractor unit over. Glazed door to rear garden.
Tiled floor, hot press
2.15 x 0.80m
1.70 x 2.15m
Tiled floors, WC, WHB, bath with electric shower over
3.50 x 4.60
2.75 x 3.75
- Large c20sqm block built tool shed with electrical power plus 2 separate block tool sheds
- 75m long front garden with gated concrete driveway
- 60ft rear garden with gated side entrance
- Gas fired central heating with NEST control
- Saorview/freesat installed
- PVC double glazed windows
- Full planning permission for large extension to the rear
- Block built shed to rear
- End of terrace
- Easy access to bus, DART and local shops
Strictly by appointment with JB Kelly.